A premium microwave comes with high-grade quality material and provides some great features that you won’t find in regular microwaves.
High-end microwaves will make cooking comfortable and fast, by offering convenient controls and supreme power.
Though, choosing a fine microwave under the budget of $300 can be a bit overwhelming. This is why I’ve researched and compiled a list of some of the best microwaves under $300.
So, in this post, you find the differences between top microwaves and what makes them unique in terms of advanced features, ease of use, and quality.
List of prime 6 best Microwaves Under $300
These are the best microwave that you can find under $300.
Panasonic Microwave Stainless Steel
The Panasonic NN-SN966S microwave oven delivers the best of both worlds, with inverter technology and turbo defrost the microwave gives you high power, speed, and accuracy.
The 1250 Watt of high cooking power boosts the overall process of microwaving.
These are the main reasons why I’ve chosen this to be the winner among all microwaves that come under $300.
The inverter technology included in the microwave instantly gives you even power distribution, thereby helping to avoid overcooking.
While the powerful turbo defrosts precisely target frozen areas for thawing them faster.
With 2.2 cubic foot capacity, you get the interior capacity of 10.94-inch x 18.44-inch x 18.50 inch which means you can easily warm up 2-3 bowls of leftover food with ease making this microwave ideal for large families.
The Genius Sensor with smart cooking takes the guesswork out of microwaving! So you can rest assured about cooking and leave everything in the microwave.
The Sensor Cooking function detects the amount of steam in food, then adjusts the cooking time and power level automatically. There’s also a Keep Warm option, which keeps your food warm until needed.
Most microwaves are designed in such a way that they are difficult to use even for the most advanced users, but not this one. The microwave offers a one-touch sensor cook and reheats along with a handy user interface.
Last but not least you get 14 preset menus for quickly preparing various kinds of foods and a child safety lock to prevent it from unsupervised use.
If you are on very tight budget then be sure to check this post: Best Microwave Under $50
- Inverter technology: You get the advanced inverter technology which allows even and proper distribution of microwave’s power for most optimum result.
- 2.2 cubic foot capacity: The interior cooking capacity is more than enough for a large family of about 5-6 people.
- Genius Sensor with Smart settings: For more advanced users, smart settings are present in the microwave to automatically cook the food.
- Sleek and convenient: It does not take much space in the kitchen and fits quite well despite offering considerable interior space.
- Overwhelming – Yep! It’s true when you first begin to use this model, you may feel overwhelmed due to the availability of many functions. If you don’t want modern features and prefer only basic functions, it might not fit you.
Amazon Smart Oven
The Amazon Smart Oven is designed to handle almost all cooking tasks of every nature: it works as a regular microwave, convection oven, food warmer, and air fryer. This microwave can easily replace additional appliances as this can do their work.
What makes this microwave stand out from others is that it’s loaded with smart features and is compatible with Alexa, allowing you to use your voice to operate the microwave.
Besides hand-free usage of the microwave, you also get an option to automate the whole cooking process just by scanning the food packages using the Alexa app.
All you need to do is scan the package and the microwave will automatically cook for you.
All in all, you can consider this microwave to be the best microwave under $300
With10 various power levels for different food and scenarios, you get 30+ built-in presets to quickly choose from for preparing the food using simple voice commands with the help of an Echo-Dot.
While the external dimensions are 21.73 x 21.38 x 12.83. This microwaves’ cooking capacity is 1.5 cu ft which is less than the first compared microwave but is enough for a few people or small families intending you can easily cook a 5-pound chicken.
- The biggest plus point of this microwave is that you get an advanced feature of using voice commands to operate the microwave with the help of Alexa.
- It allows users to eliminate the manual work by featuring the Scan-to-cook technology in which you can cook food by scanning their packages.
- The main advantage of having this model is you get an appliance that is capable of handling and replacing 4 different cooking gadgets.
- If you prefer more manual tasks and love the traditional approach of dials or knobs to set the temperature and time, then this microwave probably won’t suit your needs.
Toshiba Countertop Microwave Oven with Convection
The Toshiba EC042A5C-SS countertop microwave oven combines a convection function with an auto cooking feature. With its auto settings, you can choose from 4 bake and 4 roast programs for convenience in cooking.
Furthermore, the 13 auto menus along with a smart sensor add additional comfort in cooking and also eliminate guesswork. As the sensor will automatically adjust the cooking power based on moisture content in the food.
Talking about the power, the microwave comes with 1000 watt of cooking power alongside 10 different power levels for preparing a variety of meals. 1000 watts is enough to handle day-to-day tasks with ease.
When it comes to cleaning the microwave, you would love to know that this microwave offers you a stainless steel interior meaning you can clean the stains in the microwave without bothering much.
The capacity is 1.5 cu. Ft. while the internal dimensions are 15.5 x 15.35 x 10.2 inches, meaning this microwave is compact as compared to other microwaves and is suitable for small families
Moreover, you get an express cook button for faster results, an Eco-Mode which allows the user to save up to 50% energy and an easy defrost feature to enjoy quick meals.
- The premium microwave with stainless steel interior makes cleaning easy and hassle-free. If you prefer stainless steel interior in a countertop microwave then this is the right choice for you.
- An Easy-to-read Control panel combined with a bright LED Large Display enhances the overall user experience and facilitates ease of use and convenience.
- You get an option to turn off the sound of the microwave alongside a child safety feature, making this microwave ideal for you if you don’t want kids to wake up by beep noise and also ensure their safety.
- Compact microwave is suitable for small families and offers a warm hold function to keep your meals warm for a longer duration.
- You may feel 1000 watt of power is not that much and cooking is a bit slower than compared to the above microwaves. Though I think for a small family 1000 watts is sufficient.
Farberware 1100-Watt Microwave Oven
The Farberware Microwave Oven is packed with 1100 watts of cooking power and comes in a premium, stunning black stainless steel finish that complements any kitchen. Also the stainless steel finish with smooth curves is easy to clean.
Coming to its size and capacity, you get the space of 1.3-cubic-foot, which makes it a nice compact appliance that can fit in a small space and is also a decent choice for a small family.
The microwaves come with 10 power levels and feature 9 one-touch auto cooking options to help you heat up things like popcorn, pizza, beverages, frozen entrées, and more.
With the help of a Smart Sensor in the microwave oven, you’ll always have hot, cooked food in minutes. No guesswork is involved because the sensor automatically adjusts cooking at a level mid-cycle.
There is also interior LED lighting which comes in handy while monitoring your food being a cook to ensure everything is going well. Not to mention you get a memory function with this microwave that enables you to customize the cooking settings for different food items, which the microwave will remember the next time you use it.
You get 2 options to defrost meals i.e, either based on weight or time which pretty convenient. Lastly, the child safety lock will ensure your children are safe while messing with the microwave.
- The microwave posses a smart sensor that can make cooking meals super easy as the microwave takes care of most of the guesswork.
- The interior lighting is a big plus because it allows you to clearly see the food through the glass door while it’s cooking.
- While the microwave is not in use, the energy saver mode helps you to save energy to a great extent, ultimately helping to reduce the bills.
- Option of 9-auto cook for several foods just by only pressing the one-touch button makes things easier and faster.
- There are fewer advanced functions in this microwave if compared with the above microwaves, yet for most cooking tasks the microwave is a good choice if your budget is under $300.
Panasonic Countertop Commercial Microwave
The Panasonic Countertop Microwave is the go-to choice for heavy-duty work, with powerful 1000-watt of power complied with commercial-grade quality and additional features it is suitable for rough use.
You get faster and smoother cooking because it has no turntable inside. As there is no turntable the model is powered by the Bottom Energy Feed System which cooks the food much faster because the distance for heat rays to reach to food is less.
Despite being compact with 0.8-Cu. Ft. capacity and interior dimensions of 8-1/16-inch x 13-inch x 13-inch the microwave can still prepare food for numerous people, as being a microwave without turntable it has extra space.
You get an electronic touch-control keypad and a handy Grab & Go door handle providing a smooth experience while operating the microwave for ease of use. For the best microwave under $300, you can definitely consider this one.
Furthermore, the stainless steel interior and exterior besides giving a premium look also allows you to easily clean the microwave without any issue. You get 6 power levels with the option of two-stage and three-stage cooking, resulting in the optimum cooking results.
If you want a premium microwave but desire simple dial controls and commercial grade quality, then you can opt for the dial variant of the same microwave.
- You get Super Fast cooking with the help of a bottom energy feed system that cooks the food at a fast pace along with extreme power, making it an ideal choice for a heavy-duty job.
- Stainless steel body lengthens the lifespan of this microwave and also facilitates easy cleaning and maintenance of the microwave.
- As it has No Turntable inside, you get extra space to cook more food and large dishes. Also, there is less hassle in cleaning due to less spilling and splashes which mostly occurs because of turntables.
- Convenient touch keypad with easy grip and grab handle door.
- As it is for commercial standard usage, you probably won’t need its full power and quality for normal usage, however, if you want to use it roughly then it’s a good choice.
Also Check: Microwave Broiler Combo
Panasonic Countertop Microwave with Cyclonic Wave Inverter
Another microwave by Panasonic is the best microwave under$300 because it comes with a powerful 1250 watts of power, and an advanced cyclonic wave inverter technology alongside a genius sensor.
Combined all these can make cooking super-fast, convenient, and enjoyable for you.
Being compact, the microwave takes very little space in the kitchen, leaving minimum footprints. With the1.6 cu ft capacity and internal dimension of 15.7″W x 8.3″H x 18.5″ D, the microwave is basically suited for standard families and can quickly serve warm meals.
When it comes to additional features, the microwave’s genius sensor allows users to quickly reheat meals and beverages with just one touch.
The 15 auto preset menu adds further ease in preparing or heating some predetermined foods and with that, you also have the option of 11 power levels which you can use to get results according to your desire.
For your child’s protection, you get a safety lock with this microwave, so the child cannot get hurt while messing with the microwave.
Besides that, you also have a mute button in the microwave, by pressing which you can make it silent and turn off the irritating beeps noise.
Not to mention you also have the turbo defrost feature backed up by sensor reheat that allows you to quickly thaw and reheat meals with utmost accuracy and even distribution of heat waves resulting in the optimum cooking of foods.
- With turbo defrost you get faster results as compared to regular microwaves making it a fast and effective microwave.
- The ability to turn off the loud beep noise is a blessing that comes with the microwave, so children can sleep comfortably.
- Having a Genius sensor and the cyclonic wave inverter technology is a big plus in this microwave as these enhance overall performance while cooking foods and also adds convenience in preparing meals.
- 15 Auto Cook Menus and 11 power levels make cooking easier and fun.
- Being a new model with modern features, you might feel uncomfortable, as many functions and features are difficult to operate and understand.